1. Please connect the wires of equipment as showing in the
2. LiFePO4 battery pack can be charged both by solar panels and city power.
3. It is prohibited to put the battery pack outside in the rainy days.
4. It is prohibited to repair or disassemble the battery pack by the non-professional persons.
5. If charging current reached input protection current, or discharging current exceeded output protection current, the battery will stop working. This is battery protection phenomenon, will be work again when was charged(input current should be lower than input protection current).